Headquartered in Germany, Vectos GmbH is the research and innovation arm of Vectos and participates in a number of strategic consortia to deliver EU, EBRD, World Bank and UN programmes focused on sustainable transport planning initiatives. The International team works at the forefront of EU-funded research and demonstration activities, such as Horizon 2020. Topics include:
- active, shared and collective mobility strategies for urban and rural areas
- mobility hubs and demand responsive transport
- automated, electro and micro mobility
- future design and use of primary urban movement corridors (TEN-T to city centre)
- Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans
- change in behaviour and mobility mind-sets; MaaS; and business models for new mobility products and services
- accessible design of services and urban spaces for all users including addressing gender needs
Our research and innovation work is much respected by our clients. It ensures that our wide-ranging portfolio of planning and advisory commissions across the company maintains a state of the art in sustainable mobility, giving the company a competitive edge.
By integrating these pioneering measures, ideas, knowledge and technologies into our transport planning practices and our UK portfolio, we are able to ensure that development planning projects immediately capitalise on these innovative and sustainable solutions, with the principles of addressing climate change, social diversity and gender equality underpinning our work.
To learn more about our projects, please follow this link.
For more information, please contact [email protected]